Why take part?
By taking part in the competition, you will have the opportunity to have your ideas shared on a global platform. The experience will provide a rigorous learning experience, and provide shortlisted candidates with access to maritime industry experts and expand your professional network.
- All those who are selected for Stage 2 will receive a certificate
- Stage 2 shortlisted candidates will be given half a day with the Club’s loss prevention and risk assessors, master mariners and business leaders of the UK Club to discuss and develop their ideas past stage 1. This will be either via skype or in person depending on location of entrants
- Total prize fund of $50,000 with prize split:
- The winning team or individual will receive a total prize fund of $30,000
- Second place will win $15,000
- Third place will win $5,000
- Finalists will be flown to the UK, in July 2019 to attend the Club’s 150th Gala Dinner in London and will have the opportunity to meet with the Club’s Board Members and maritime industry leaders.